Disadvantages of Home Ownership
Just as there are reasons for most people to own a home there are valid reasons for some people not to purchase real estate. These would include:
- Don't plan to stay in the area for at least 2 years
- Like the flexibility of renting
- Don't have need for the tax benefits of home ownership
- Don't believe in property ownership
- Believe that property values will decline over the near future
- Don't want to lock-up equity in a down payment
In almost every case, it's in your best financial interest to buy a home. When the time comes for you to reach out and take hold of that dream, I am here to guide you from start to finish. You can count on me to have the skills and knowledge to help find you the right home and save you thousands of dollars in the process. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, a growing family that needs to buy a bigger home or an “empty nester” ready to downsize. Additionally, I work with homeowners looking to invest in a second home, and advise and guide investors on the sale of their property while learning about the benefits of the 1031 exchange, and help you find and purchase a replacement for the home you sell.
With me, you have access to a trusted, experienced real estate agent.
Now go ahead and search for your home below!